Destination Covered : New Delhi, Dalhousie, Manali, Shimla, Dharamshala, Amritsar
Price (Starting From) :On Request
Day 1: Delhi to Shimla
Arrive at Chandigarh railway station/airport and transfer to Shimla. O/N Hotel
Day 2: Shimla
After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and One can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sight seeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built in (1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grindlays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. O/N Hotel
Day 3: Shimla to Manali.
After breakfast check out from the hotel a distance of 265 km 8 hrs. on the way visit Sunder Nagar, Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Mata Temple , Kullu Valley, O/N Hotel
Day 4: Manali
After breakfast sightseeing of places in and around Manali, Like Hadimba temple, Manu temple, Vashisht Bath, Van Vihar and evening shopping at the local market. O/N Hotel
Day 5: Manali
After breakfast excursion to Solang Valley and back to Hotel O/N Hotel.
Excursion to Rohatang Pass till snow point (Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Guest Own on direct payment & Subject to Permit). Situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level and 51 kms outside Manali is the mighty Rohtang Pass - the gateway to Lahaul-Spiti valley. It affords a wide panoramic view of the mountains. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendour. At the top of the pass the air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down over herringboned ridges into the Lahaul valley. Evening at Leisure. O/N Hotel (Closed on Tuesday)
Note: Rohtang Pass Closed from Nov to May Month due to snow
Day 6: Manali to Dharamshala
A distance of 260 kilometer on the way stopping at Baijnath known for its Shiva Temple and further at Palampur famous For Tea Garden. Dharamhsala is a hill-station lying on the spur of the Dhauladhar Mountains about 18 kms north-east of Kangra, It is known for its scenic beauty set amidst high pine and oak trees. Since 1960, when it became the temporary headquarters of His Holiness The Dalai Lama, Dharamshala has risen to international repute as “The Little Lhasa in India”.O/N Hotel
Day 7: Dharamshala to Dalhousie
After Breakfast drive from Dharamshala towards Dalhousie after doing the local sightseeing of Places which includes, His holiness Dalai lama residence at Mc Leodgunj, War memorial, Bhagsunath temple and Dal Lake. Reach Dalhousie in the evening. O/N Hotel
Day 8: Dalhousie
Dalhousie has been named after the British Governor - General of the l9th century, Lord Dalhousie. Surrounded by varied vegetation - pines, dodders, oaks and flowering rhododendron. Local sightseeing of Dalhousie includes visit to Panjipula, Subhash Baoli and excursion to Khajjiar 24 km fro Dalhousie surrounded by thick Deodar forest. Drive from Dalhousie to Khajjiar is awesome. O/N Hotel.
Day 9: Dalhouise to Amritsar
After breakfast drive from Dalhousie to Amritsar a distance of 250 km and 6 hours drive. Witness the Retreat Ceremony at Waga Border and sightseeing of Golden temple. O/N Hotel
Day 10: Amritsar Drop
After breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Railway station/airport drop.
EP (No Meal)
Transportation by A/C Etios/Dzire (02 Pax ) for the entire tour ( for 04 to 06 Toyota Innova 8 to 12 Pax Tempo Traveller)
Daily Morning Tea, Breakfast & Dinner .
All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
Mentioned or similar hotels on as per the meal Plan
Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed
Personal expenses of any nature.
GST @ 5%
Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Guest Own on direct payment & Subject to Permit)
Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.
Cost of Insurance.
Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
Any services or activity charges other than those included in the tour itinerary/ Holiday Package Offer
Prices valid from 15th April to 15th July 2019
50% advance to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation.
Balance 50% before 15 days from the Tour Starts.
Check In / Check out time at all the properties would at 1200 hrs (Noon)
All the above mentioned rates are per person rates on twin/Double sharing
For Cancellation please refer to our Terms and Conditions available at our booking office.
Rooms holding shall be for a period of 72 hours only.
The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only
Any amendment and cancellation in the booking before 15 days RS.500 Per Person are chargeable as communication charges
1. Kindly note that names of hotels mentioned in the proposed hotels only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you. In case the accommodation is not available at any of the above mentioned hotels we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
2. Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available we shall try to confirm accommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status.
3. We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost
5. Please note the Ready made packages are designed strictly on the detailed itinerary being attached any extra sightseeing and excursion is subject to a supplement cost as per the actual.
6. The timings mentioned in Day schedule in the itinerary may vary depending upon the road conditions, particular destination visits, En route meals, climatic conditions, particular health conditions of the guests and timings of sightseeing places and monuments.
7. It is mandatory to carry the Photo identity Proof during travel and have to be presented at the time of Check Inn in all hotels for security reason.
8.Rohtang Excursion : Excursion to Rohatang is not included in the itinerary because NGT has restricted the number of vehicle to this place and , It entirely depends upon the permission on a particular day. The client can take the local State Transport Bus (INR 650 to 1250 per person return) and visit Rohtang. The guest has to get the tickets from the Bus Depot at Mall Road. The local cabs charge somewhere between INR 5000 to INR 13000 depending on the demand
Cancellation & Refund Policy
25% cancellation fee if cancelled 45 days prior to check in
50% cancellation fee if cancelled within 30-45 days of check in
80% cancellation fee if cancelled within 30-15 days of check in
100% cancellation fee if cancelled within 15 days of check in.
In case of premature departure, 80% of package cost for days not availed shall be forfeited.